- ERC20: The standard protocol for issuing tokens on the Ethereum network.
- Underlying Tokens: The ERC20 tokens held by a pool smart contract.
- Basket Tokens: The wrapped token representing ownership of the underlying tokens in the pool
- DEX: Decentralized exchange.
- Wrapped ETH: wETH is the ERC-20 version of ETH that allows for trading on decentralized exchanges. Since decentralized exchanges support ERC-20 tokens, wrapping Ether makes it possible to perform swaps with other ERC-20's without the need for a trusted third party.